Tomato Caesar Bruschetta
- Heirloom tomatoes
- Cherry tomatoes
- Red onion
- Fresh chopped basil
- Chop tomatoes into 1/4-inch chunks then add to a medium bowl
- Add generous pinch of salt, black pepper, 1 tbsp. of our Little Creek Okanagan Caesar dressing and basil
- Stir and let sit for ten minutes
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat
- Drizzle bread slices with Little Creek Caesar dressing and grill 2 to 3 minutes on each side
- Rub one side of the bread while still warm with garlic clove
- Spoon a generous amount of tomatoes onto each bread slice.
About Little Creek Dressing:
Little Creek Dressing is a 100% woman-owned and family run food manufacturing company located in Kelowna, British Columbia. Food First Enterprises specializes in producing vegan, long shelf-life dressings for wholesale distribution for grocery retail outlets with a wide dedicated customer base. We have been self-manufacturing for over 25 years!
In 1995, Donna Denison bottled the first batch of Little Creek Dressing on her family farm – Little Creek Gardens. The Little Creek property has been in the Denison family since 1947. Donna, her husband Dale, and son Jubi moved to the land in 1984 to farm organic vegetables. Ten years later, looking for a way to work from home while she raising their twin daughters, Donna decided to try bottling the salad dressing she had always served with the organic greens from the farm. The business kept growing, and in 2014, production moved off the farm and into the Little Creek facility in Kelowna. In 2016, Jubi became the company’s Executive Director, continuing the family legacy. Today, Little Creek Dressing remains true to its founding values: creating wholesome, flavourful foods that support healthy eating, healthy living and a healthy planet.