Curried Mango Glazed Cauliflower Is What You Should Be Making Tonight
We’re setting cauliflower ablaze this summer, and your taste buds are invited to join in the flavour party! Made with an overnight-prep recipe of curried mango grill sauce, salt and olive oil, this Stonewall-approved cauli entree is then garnished with pepitas, puffed lentils, picked cilantro leaves and fresh Aleppo chili flakes. Now everyone can look forward to their adventure down the veggie aisle!
First launched in York Maine, Stonewall Kitchen continues to produce specialty food products, consistently impressing customers with innovative recipes and delicious offerings. With 28 Specialty Food Association awards and counting, it’s forever clear that the foodservice industry gives our outstanding product lines two thumbs up!
Cauliflower Brine Ingredients
4 L water
1 cup salt
½ cup sugar
- Bring water, salt, sugar and Curried Mango Grille Sauce to a boil.
- Once it boils set aside to cool, place in fridge overnight.
- Clean all leaves off the head of cauliflower and place in brine overnight.
Cauliflower Marinade Ingredients
1 cup Curried Mango Grille Sauce
2 Tbsps olive oil
- Remove cauliflower from brine.
- Marinate the cauliflower with Curried Mango Grille Sauce.
- Drizzle olive oil over cauliflower and season with salt.
- Preheat oven to 450°F, place marinated cauliflower on to a baking sheet and transfer to oven for 40-50 minutes, or until a skewer can easily slide through the centre of the cauliflower.
¼ cup pepitas
¼ cup puffed lentils
¼ cup picked cilantro leaves
1 Tbsp Aleppo chili flakes
- Place the roasted cauliflower on to a serving platter.
- Garnish with toasted pepitas, cilantro, puffed lentils and Aleppo chili flakes.