1 lb Okra
2 sm Onions
2 sm Tomatoes
1/4 ts Turmeric
To taste salt Red pepper Oil for frying 1. Wash the okra and dry thoroughly.
2. Cut off the heads and cut into small circles.
3. Chop the onions and tomatoes separately.
4. Deep fry the okra until very brown.
5. Remove from heat and set aside. Pour out some oil.
6. Add turmeric to hot oil. Add the onions and fry till golden brown.
7. Add the fried okra, salt, pepper, and tomatoes.
8. Cover and bake at 250 degrees for 15 minutes.
Recipe By : Somesh Rao