New Orleans Catfish
2 lb Catfish fillets
1 pn Black pepper
2 tb Onion,grated
6 ea Lemon slices,thin,seeded
1 x Parsley chopped
1/2 ts Salt
2 c Cooked rice
1/2 ts Curry powder
1/4 c Butter or margarine
1. Thaw fish according to package directions.
2. Cut fish into serving-size portions; place in a well-greased
13x9x2-inch baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Mix rice, onion and curry powder; spread over fish.
4. Top with lemon slices and dot with butter.
5. Cover and bake in preheated 350'F. oven 25 to 35 minutes or until
fish flakes easily. 6. Uncover last few minutes of cooking to allow for slight browning.
7. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.