Oriental Ginger Chicken
4 Chicken breast halves,
-skinned and boned 1/4 c Soy sauce
1/4 c Dry sherry
1 Garlic clove, minced
2 T Chopped green onion
1 T Brown sugar
2 t Ginger
2 T Vegetable oil
1 cn VEG-ALL Mixed Vegetables,
-with liquid (16 oz) 1 cn Water chestnuts (8 oz)
1 c Quick cooking rice
1. Cut chicken into 2"-long strips.
2. Combine soy sauce, sherry, garlic, onion, brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of
the ginger in 1-quart bowl. 3. Add chicken and stir until well coated.
4. Heat oil in large skillet; stir-fry chicken until cooked.
5. Meanwhile, place VEG-ALL, water chestnuts (liquid included) in 2-quart
sauce pan with remaining teaspoon of ginger; bring to boil. 6. Stir in rice, remove from heat, cover and let stand 5 minutes.
7. Serve chicken over rice and vegetables.