8 T Flour
1/2 t Pepper
4 ea Chicken breasts,large,halved
2 T Onion,chopped
1 1/2 c Chicken stock,hot
4 T Sherry
1/4 lb Grapes,seedless
2 t Salt
1/4 t Paprika
10 T Butter or margarine,softened
1 c White wine,dry
1 T Lemon juice
2 ea Oranges,peeled/sectioned
1. Combine 6 tablespoons flour, salt, pepper and paprika.
2. Roll chicken breast halves in seasoned flour.
3. Heat 6 tablespoons butter in large ovenproof skillet; brown
breasts in butter lightly on both sides. 4. Lower heat; cook gently 10 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with onion; add white wine and bring to a boil.
6. Cover pan tightly; bake in preheated 350'F. oven 20 minutes.
7. Work remaining flour and remaining butter together in a bowl with a
fork. 8. Add hot chicken stock to make a paste; mix well.
9. Add flour paste, lemon juice and sherry to chicken; cover and bake
15 to 20 minutes longer.
10. To serve, arrange breasts on heated platter; spoon sauce over
chicken. 11. Garnish with orange sections and grapes.