Bros’ recipes for Spaghetti Scorranese and Pasta burro rancido e bottarga
- 140 gr spaghetti
- 50 gr pesto of dried tomatoes
- 20 gr extra virgin olive oil
- 5 gr of anchovy sauce
- 3 gr oregano
- 5 gr salted capers
- 20 gr breadcrumbs
- 10 gr cacio ricotta cheese
- 77 gr of dried tomatoes rehydrated
- 10gr olive oil
- 5 gr red vinegar
- 2 gr oregano
- 2 gr chilli pepper
- 3 gr garlic
- 2 basil leaves
- 1 gr salt
- In a litre of water, dissolve 10 grams of salt, cook the pasta.
- In the meantime create the Scorranese sauce. Make a pesto of dried tomatos, blend a dried tomatoes with oil, red vinegar, chili pepper, salt, garlic.
- Blend the pesto of dried tomatoes with the oil, add the anchovy sauce, oregano, capers and breadcrumbs.
- Drain the pasta, mix in a bowl with the sauce, serve and add with a sprinkling of cheese
Pasta Burro Rancido e Bottarga
- 4 ziti pasta (40 cm of length)
- 4l water
- 40g salt
• Put the water to boil with the salt.
• Cook the ziti for 10’ minutes, drain the ziti and put in water and ice with the 10% of salt, drain and dry the ziti and refrigerate with cling wrap to make them straight.
• Cut to a size of 5cm and use 6 units per person.
- 25g rancid butter
- 10g of jerez vinegar
- 25g of milk
- 50g of seed oil
- 10g of chicken broth
- 2 g of Chardonnay reduction
Put all the ingredients in the container, and mix with a hand-blender.
- 100g of Chardonnay
- 50g of white vinegar
- 15g chopped shallot
Put everything together in a pot and cook until reduced by half. Drain and keep.
Dehydrated grated bottarga for one day.
• After having cooked the pasta, put it in a bowl with the emulsion of rancid butter at room temperature and turn until the pasta is well seasoned with the emulsion.
• Put the pasta next to each other and move on to a little tray with an oven paper and dust with dry bottarga.
• Remove from the tray and with the help of a spatula and plate.