Tips for Healthy Living
So, here are McCarthy’s top 5 tips:
1) Try natural products such as Omega-3’s to improve skin elasticity and improve hair health; probiotics to improve your digestion which promotes healthy skin and vitamin C to help produce collagen.
2) Try adding flavoured protein powers, flavoured Omegs-3 oils and liquid vitamin D to your favourite recipes as a simple way to improve overall nutrition. As always, make sure to read dosage recommendations on packaging and consult with your health care practitioner.
3) Detoxing the body is safe and effective when done correctly with the right supplements, simple lifestyle habits and diet. Talk to your health care practitioner about what’s right for you. The most common natural products include: Vitamin B, Vitamin C, probiotics, green supplements, fibre supplements and drinks made with various barks, roots and herbs such as licorice, dandelion, burdock and milk thistle.
4) Consider keeping stress at bay by using vitamin C, B complex vitamins, chamomile, American ginseng, green powders, Rhodiola rosea, supplements with adrenal tissue, magnesium and valerian.
5) Combine lifestyle changes with natural health products such as Rhodiola rosea, melatonin, magnesium citrate, hops, passionflower and chamomile to improve sleep.